在商务中为了促成与外贸客户的合作,我们经常会说:“期待与您合作,共同开拓市场,实现共赢”等表达良好合作愿景的客套话。
在做外贸业务的时候,特别是进行外贸沟通的时候,我们必须要掌握一定的客套话。遵循一定的外贸礼节,表达出希望跟对方合作的意愿,这样才会更好地跟客户展开对话,为接下来的商务合作做好铺垫。
外贸合作话术(一)
1.I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
2.I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
3.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在您方便的时候与您洽谈业务。
4.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方非常希望能与贵方进行皮鞋贸易。
5.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们期待您的回复,并相信通过相互合作,我们会在不久的将来完成这笔交易。
外贸合作话术(二)
1.We would like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
2.In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望能和你们直接建立业务关系。
3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4.We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。
5.It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。